Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Newbie Blogger


Being a blogger doesn't mean you need to be Programmer or a Computer Wiz. That, I have proven when I started this blog :)

I've always wanted to have my own website but afraid to start, thinking that creating one is very hard. Only recently I was able to convinced myself that I could start by making my own blogsite. I started by searching for steps in creating a blog. Not only was I able to understand the steps in creating a blog, but I also learned that you could earn from it. Sweet isn't it?

For a start, here are 4 easy steps:

1. Choose a free blogging site
    There are lots of blogging site to choose from, but 2 stands among the rest: Blogger and
    Wordpress

2. Register for an account
    You may use your real identity or a pseudonym.

3. Think of your Domain Name and Select Theme and Lay-out
    You'll need to think of a domain name and I suggest you search first if your prefer domain
    name already exist. After that, you may now select for your theme and lay-out.

4. Start Blogging
    Hooray! Now you may start publishing content of your blog. Oh! don't forget to post your first
    article or story.

You may customize your blog with plug-ins, widgets and feeds anytime you want, but these four easy steps are all you need to follow to start a simple blog.


Happy Blogging!

No comments: