Friday, March 13, 2015

Dr. Oz Tangerine Weight-Orade

I'm hooked to Pinterest for the past few days. One pinned article caught my attention. It's Dr. Oz's Tangerine Weight-Orade. It seems many had tried this with positive feedback.

According to Dr. Oz, this Tangerine Weight-Orade is an infused water packed with metabolism boosters that will help you lose weight fast!

So what made this infused water a powerful metabolism-boosting drink?

I made a research on the health benefit of the ingredients of this drink. Here's what I found:

Green Tea - drinking one cup boost metabolism by 12%.
Tangerine - also known as mandarin oranges,
are a tasty and refreshing citrus fruit packed with many nutritious compounds, including flavonoids, vitamin A & C, folate and potassium. New research from the University of Western Ontario discovered a substance in tangerine skins that does not only prevents obesity, it also offers protection against type 2 diabetes, and even atherosclerosis, the underlying disease responsible for most heart attacks and strokes.
Mint - calorie-free flavor enhancer




Ingredients:

8 cups of brewed green tea
1 tangerine, sliced
handful of mint leaves

Place all of the ingredients into a pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
Drink 1 pitcher daily for maximum metabolism-boosting result. A refreshing alternative to water and promotes good health.

*** I transferred some to my water bottle so I could bring it to my workplace.



2 comments:

jhonvee28 said...

Weh. Nice

jhonvee28 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.